Win prizes from the brand-new Waterfront at Castle Quay, Banbury
We notice Castle Quay, Banbury have been glamming up.
They’ve just opened an amazing new destination called The Light at the Waterfront. It has a state-of-the-art cinema, bowling, mini golf, climbing wall and loads more fun experiences, as well as a superb diner. Plus, there’s some new restaurants about to open there too, including PizzaExpress with canal side dining.
Be there Saturday 2nd July for the official opening, with tonnes of film-inspired events, displays, music and games - all for FREE.
And because the opening’s such a big deal, JACKfm has prizes to give away.
Tell us someone who deserves to win loads of goodies. They could get their hands on:
- An ultimate night out package for 4, including: bowling, a meal worth up to £100 in the diner and 4 cinema tickets at The Light, Banbury
- A family meal for 4 at the newly-opening Pizza Express at Castle Quay
- 4 free tickets to Morgan & West: The Three Musketeers at The Mill Arts Centre
Nominate someone below who deserves to win the lot!
Get to Castle Quay, Banbury on Saturday July the 2nd, 11am til 4pm.
Competition terms and conditions:
Standard JACKfm Competition Terms and Conditions apply
1. The Competition is open from June 22nd at 00:01 until July 1st at 23:59.
2. The Prize consists of: A family meal for 4 at the newly-opening Pizza Express at Castle Quay; 4 free tickets to Morgan & West: The Three Musketeers at The Mill Arts Centre; and an ultimate night out packing for 4, including bowling, a meal worth up to £100 in the diner; and 4 cinema tickets at The Light, Banbury
3. Only 1 entry per person. Multiple entries attempted for the same individual will null and void all of that individual's entries.
4. No cash alternative.
5. The competition winner is responsible for arranging their own transport to and from Castle Quay, Banbury.
6. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over only.
7. The winner will be chosen by JACKfm. JACKfm's word is final.
8. The nominee of the winner will be contacted by JACKfm to inform them their nominee has been successful. This call may be played on the radio in an edited form.